Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am not the one

I am not what you are looking for,

but your search ends here

I am not what your psyche needs

but in your life, I am carefully weaved



I am not what your heart cries for

but I can dry your tears

I am not what your wandering mind desires

but I will be the one to light your inner fire



I am not the one you surrender to

but I can free you of the shackles

I am not the one who can liberate you

but I can tie you down to release you



I am not the one you can trust

but my eyes will search for you from morn to dusk

I am not the one who can fulfill your dreams

But you can live a dream with me in reality



I am not the one your soul waits for

Neither am I the one your body craves for

You are only an erratic wave in the merciless sea

But in me, you will find your shore....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE!

Sabah said...

hehehehe.. jjeeezzz.. thanks!!! :P